What do we have to offer?
The Castine Center, the largest event center in St. Tammany Parish, is an upscale venue nestled in the beautiful park setting of Pelican Park in Mandeville. It is conveniently located 6 miles from the Causeway bridge, 2.2 miles from Hwy. 59 and just 5.8 miles from Interstate 12.
- The arena offers 28,000 square feet of clear span area that can be subdivided.
- The 3,400 square foot concourse is inviting and can be used as additional space for events when available for patron parties, ticket areas, additional seating and much more.
- Choose your own caterer! The Castine Center does not charge to bring in a caterer of your choice!
- The Castine Center has tables, chairs and staging to meet most needs.
- A conference center with two 25' X 25' rooms with a movable wall for meetings, training sessions or changing rooms for weddings and special events
- 330 parking spaces plus overflow parking lots available
- Covered port corchere for arrivals and departures in bad weather
- A 900 square foot caterer's warming kitchen with a locked storage area
- A pair of 20' X 20' outdoor cooking pads adjacent to the kitchen for seafood boiling, bar-b-quing and deep fat frying
- Two (2) 18 wheeler bays for loading and unloading
- A 12' high overhead door for access to the showroom floor
- A beautiful ceramic tiled concourse outside the main arena that is ideal for trade show and convention registrations or cocktail hours preceding banquets
- Sixteen (16) electrical floor outlets for electrical needs during trade shows and conventions
- Access to phone and internet services during trade shows and conventions
- Three sets of men and women's upscale restrooms
- Staffing provided to maintain trash, bathrooms and lighting during events
For additional information or to reserve your special date(s),
please contact Tracy Roskens at