GIRLS CHEERLEADING CLINIC GENERAL INFORMATION
The girl’s cheerleading clinic is once a year, which is in the Fall. SEASON INFORMATION
- Ages that can participate: 7/8 & 9/10
- Age as of date is mid-late August of the current year
- Registration is typically the end of July, beginning of August
- Practices typically begin the end of August, one practice during the week
- All participants will receive a cheer uniform (typically skort & screen printed girls t-shirt).
- All cheerleaders are required to wear white athletic shoes with smooth sole and white socks.
- The clinic will be a 6 week instructional cheer clinic. The instructors will provide information on cheers, chants, cheer motions, and a cheer dance as well as instruction on jumps and stunting techniques. The participants will practice once a week for the 6 week clinic beginning at the end of August. The participants will do an exhibition performance the evening of the last practice parents and guests. The participants will also cheer for 1 Pelican Park football game at the end of the clinic.