Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Benefits (Full-Time Personnel Only):
- Retirement Plan With Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employer-paid medical, dental, life, short & long term disability insurance.
(Download and Print an Employment Application below)
Current Job Openings:
To apply for one of the following jobs, please fax your resume to 985-626-9028 or send resume or employment application to 63350 Pelican Drive, Mandeville, LA 70448.
Castine Center Maintenance
Position works 40 hours per week maintaining interior and exterior of 46,000 square foot arena including setup and breakdown of special events and basketball as well as maintaining all areas of the facility in "show condition" before, during and after events. Position also includes some weekends and overnight shifts. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. $10.31 / hour
This position works 40 hours per week with some mandatory overtime during tournaments or when requested by supervisor for emergency repairs or field maintenance. Maintain fields, outer areas and facilities. Set up for games and practices. Mow, weedeat and treat fields and surrounding areas. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. $10.02 / hour to $10.32 / hour
- Pelican Park Facility Staff, Starting $8.80/hour
- This staff works in the park in the evenings and on weekends preparing for practices and games, turning on lights, attending to restrooms, some field set up, meeting the public, answering questions and problem solving. This position works outside the majority of the time and requires the ability to be able to lift 50lbs. Communicates with other staff and management on a two way radio and takes public calls via phone. Also requires the ability to communicate in written form. Flexible hours.
- Castine Center Event Staff, Starting $8.80/hour
- Staff works in the Castine Center to maintain all areas of the facility in "show condition" at all times including before, during and after events. Duties include but are not limited to cleaning restrooms, removing trash from all areas of the building, cleaning and setting up tables and/or chairs, vacuuming, mopping and cleaning interior/exterior windows. Position requires the ability to lift 50lbs, communicate with other staff and management via two-way radio and communicate verbally with rental groups. This is a part time position with the majority of scheduled hours on evenings and/or weekends.
- Concession Workers, Starting $7.00/hour
- Batting Cages Staff, Starting $7.50/hour
Apply at the Pelican Park main office, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm.