Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Benefits (Full-Time Personnel Only):
- Retirement Plan With Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employer-paid medical, dental, life, short & long term disability insurance.
(Download and Print an Employment Application below)
Current Job Openings:
To apply for one of the following jobs, please fax your resume to 985-626-9028 or send resume or employment application to 63350 Pelican Drive, Mandeville, LA 70448.
Full-time: Park Crew
This position works 40 hours per week with some mandatory overtime during tournaments or when requested by supervisor for emergency repairs or field maintenance. Maintain fields, outer areas and facilities. Set up for games and practices. Mow, weedeat and treat fields and surrounding areas. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. $10.02 / hour to $10.32 / hour
- Pelican Park Facility Staff, Starting $8.80/hour
- This staff works in the park in the evenings and on weekends preparing for practices and games, turning on lights, attending to restrooms, some field set up, meeting the public, answering questions and problem solving. This position works outside the majority of the time and requires the ability to be able to lift 50lbs. Communicates with other staff and management on a two way radio and takes public calls via phone. Also requires the ability to communicate in written form. Flexible hours.
- Castine Center Event Staff, Starting $8.80/hour
- Concession Workers, Starting $7.00/hour
- Batting Cages Staff: Starting $7.50/hour
Apply at the Pelican Park main office, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm.